WHAT DO WE DO DIFFERENT ?
Supermarine Aircraft spent five years developing the V6 and now the V8; both have been test flown by CEO, Mike O’Sullivan. "We have done thousands of hours in the air and on dyno rigs for fine tuning and testing. The Motec ECU works in Real Time this means that it is reading sensors on the engine to work out timing and air fuel ratio to give peak performance and maximum engine life". This eliminates the pilot's need to lean or enrich the fuel mixture as it is always at its optimal mixture. The ECU also has a pre-programmed map as a redundancy system or limp home mode. All engines are run in the factory before shipping and are data logged. This also means that we can carry out diagnostics on engines with a laptop computer.
SUPERMARINE 6 CYLINDER PSRU
- To fit V6 Isuzu
- Included with engine package
- Cast Aluminium housing
- Billet aluminium
- Gears case hardened
This PSRU is a Supermarine Aircraft design for our engine packages with thousands of hours testing and flying in the field with no failures. Main housing is cast aluminium and all internal components are machined from billet aluminium with extremely close tolerances of 0.005”.
SUPERMARINE 6 CYLINDER ENGINE
What is included with the engine Package?
- Brand new Isuzu 3.5L V6 crate Motor modified by Supermarine
- Supermarine PSRU assembly and Hub(SAE6)
- Complete wiring with all switches and circuit breakers
- Pre-programmed Motec ECU
- All St/St Fuel lines with fire sleeve
- All aircraft grade Fuel lines fittings
- All fuel pumps, regulator and filters
- All radiator hoses in silicon long life
- Water header tank and over flow bottle
- Starter motor and alternator
- Oil cooler and lines
- Custom made StSt 12 Pod Exhausts
- Engine mount and hardware